High quality German sailing boats for all budgets with very appealing contemporary interior design...
That's in a few words what Hanse could be described like, although the brand, which has been present on the market for 20 years has a lot more to offer! The big bang of Hanse`s history was the HANSE 291. This boat was an unbeatable offer which caused great fuss and excitement comparable to that of a big bang. That was in the summer of 1993.
Since then, Hanse has evolved greatly and offers now a great range of innovative and performance sail boats. What makes Hanse yachts so special:
- Their sleek design with modern lines: the well-renowned naval architects Judel & Vrolijk are the designers of the Hanse range. Their reputation is no longer to be made and they are one of the reasons of the success of Hanse.
- The greater size of their masts: compared to most of their competitors, Hanse yachts have a higher rigs, so larger main sails, and consequently offer better sailing performances.
- The easy maneuvring: the self-tacking jib system makes Hanse boats very easy to maneuver single-handed. Even unexperienced sailors will find it a child's play to skip in these conditions.
- The quality of the equipment: Hanse chooses excellent suppliers for all of their fittings and electronic equipment. The offered packages makes it easy for every owner to choose their own equipment.
- Modern interior design: Design Unlimited and Birgit Schnasse are heavily involved in producing fabulous, contemporary interiors with incredible attention to each detail. Hanse interiors have been copied by more or less all competitors, but none of them has managed to reach the level!
Check the models' specifications, pictures and videos and contact us for any request you may have!