WINNER OF THE 2016 EUROPEAN YACHT AWARD: THE NEW HANSE 315 – THE ONE FOR ALL COLOURS OF LIFE
Winner in the Family Cruiser category:
A family-friendly pocket cruiser, the Hanse 315 has a seductive hull shape that proves a delight to sail and has the beam for cockpit and aft cabin space. The 315 stimulates the small end of the new yacht market admirably. Space is apportioned wisely, with standing headroom and a great aft cabin. The Hanse 315 is a highly versatile and impressive new compact cruiser.
The Hanse shipyard focused precisely on these properties during the development of the Hanse 315. With high-quality equipment, a performance people have come to expect from a Hanse and with a confident style that leaves no questions unanswered. With you and most likely also among your jetty neighbours.
The new Hanse 315 fulfills the requirements of all future owners, regardless of whether you prefer sporty sailing, relaxing holidays or spending time together on board with family and friends.
Distinctive features such as the steep stem, the short overhangs and the deep keel give the new Hanse 315 elegant lines and significantly more activity under sail. The positive sheer gives an elegant and sporty impression, the flat structure underlines the dynamic line. Outstanding sailing properties thanks to a well-balanced sail area create a sense of security.
The new Hanse 315 is supplied with tiller control as standard and can also be equipped with twin steering wheels as an option. The deep L-keel with 1.85 m enables extremely reliable control. This is why the Hanse 315 is the first in its class to receive CE category A. A shallow keel with a draught of 1.37 m is optionally available.
Complete specs of the 315 model and Early Bird special discount HERE
On deck, the well thought-out deck layout with intelligent use of space is visible: The voluminous anchor locker with optional anchor winch is located in the bow with sufficient storage space for the anchor and mooring ropes. Directly behind it, there is the characteristic Hanse self-tacking jib rail as standard for “easy sail” operation.
A traveller is available in the cockpit, which improves the trim of the mainsail significantly. The stern is open, but the cockpit is still very protected. The stern can be closed off completely with a bathing platform or, when open, offers more space for the children to play. If the steering wheels are chosen, the large folding cockpit table transforms the cockpit into a 5-star restaurant.
Inside, the Hanse 315 is light and airy. Scratch-resistant glass panes in the structure and ample portholes let in lots of light and air. There is a large amount of storage space in the saloon, the pantry and the cabins, as well as in the large storage locker.
The Hanse 315 offers enough space for a crew of 4 people. There is an impressive standing height of 1.91 m in the companionway, with 1.77 m in the bow. The standing height in the functional areas like the pantry, companionway and head is achieved via a lowered floor, which means that the exterior structure remains flat and elegant.
Two layout versions are available in the bow. Either with an open bulkhead and large double berth, or with a closed bulkhead, small seat and a variable double berth. Astern, there is a double guest berth under the cockpit, which provides a comfortable king size berth. All berths have a length of over 2.0 m and are perfect for spending cozy nights on board.
Yet another benefit of this breathtaking yacht is the price: with a basic price ex shipyard of 59,900,-- Euro (ex VAT), the Hanse 315 is unbeatably attractive.
The new Hanse 588 - a powerful sailing yacht stylishly refined
Never stop. Do not take the existing as the norm of the future. That is how an exceptional sailing yacht is created, setting new standards with innovations and exclusive design.
The new Hanse 588 - The sailing yacht of tomorrow!
We would like to present the new Hanse 588 and give a comprehensive overview on all novelties and innovations of the new sailing yacht.
The highlights of the exterior at a glance
• Powerful sail plan: mast height of 25,85 m, total sail area 157 m² (with self-taking jib) 208 m² (with reacher).
• Second forestay: Specially designed for long distance. Easy Sailing with hydraulically driven furling system.
• Flat deck: The striking design of Hanse was enhanced, with a low and clean deck.
The interior presents the new design of Hanse and other highlights
• Silent Master Cabin: An innovation in yacht building. The master cabin is insulated with specially developed insulation and shielded against noise of the yacht and the surroundings. All devices and pumps were relocated to other areas. Only the air conditioning for the master cabin is still installed and encapsulated in a special enclosure.
• New hull design: Six hull windows on each side provide ample of light and are placed on eye level height of seating areas.
• Skylight: A nearly 3 m² large panoramic roof with opening windows illuminates the salon.
• Pantry options: Whether free-standing island kitchen or nautical L-Pantry, both options are available and feature an elegant wine bar.
• Lounge feeling: In the lounge there are two opposing U-couches, the couch on the starboard side can be retracted to a L-couch. The large table on the port side can be lowered and transforms the U-couch into a large surface.
• The standing height of 2.15 meters is unique in this class
• Many cooling options: The navigation table on the port side can be equipped with a wine cooler, a freezer or an additional fridge.
• Different layouts: The bow area can optionally be equipped with two double cabins. These can be separated by a permanently installed bulkhead or by a removable flexi-bulkhead. The portside cabin in the stern has two layout versions, one with the bed in the direction of the bow and one to the stern. Both aft cabins are large and illuminated by ample of natural light.
• Variety: The large room on the portside can be build in three different layouts - whether bunk bed cabin, walk-in storage space or wellness bathroom.
• Freestanding furniture: The new interior design of Hanse is characterized by subtle curves and freestanding furniture.
A sailing yacht on the cutting edge of technology
• Length over all: 17.20 m
• Total sail area (including jib and reacher): 272 m²
• Gennaker: 245 m²
• Mast length: 25,85 m
• Rig: 3 spreader mast, 25,85 m
• Engine: Volvo D3-110, 78 kW / 107 HP
As usual for Hanse, the new Hanse 588 can be adapted to the specific preferences of the customer. 72 possible layout variations, different keel and mast options and an endless choice of colours and materials promise maximum individuality.
The new Hanse 588 is celebrating its debut in September at the Cannes Boat Show.