The new Hanse 588 - a powerful sailing yacht stylishly refined:
Never stop. Do not take the existing as the norm of the future. That is how an exceptional sailing yacht is created, setting new standards with innovations and exclusive design.
The new Hanse 588 - The sailing yacht of tomorrow!
We would like to present the new Hanse 588 and give a comprehensive overview on all novelties and innovations of the new sailing yacht.
The highlights of the exterior at a glance
• Powerful sail plan: mast height of 25,85 m, total sail area 157 m² (with self-taking jib) 208 m² (with reacher).
• Second forestay: Specially designed for long distance. Easy Sailing with hydraulically driven furling system.
• Flat deck: The striking design of Hanse was enhanced, with a low and clean deck.
The interior presents the new design of Hanse and other highlights
• Silent Master Cabin: An innovation in yacht building. The master cabin is insulated with specially developed insulation and shielded against noise of the yacht and the surroundings. All devices and pumps were relocated to other areas. Only the air conditioning for the master cabin is still installed and encapsulated in a special enclosure.
• New hull design: Six hull windows on each side provide ample of light and are placed on eye level height of seating areas.
• Skylight: A nearly 3 m² large panoramic roof with opening windows illuminates the salon.
• Pantry options: Whether free-standing island kitchen or nautical L-Pantry, both options are available and feature an elegant wine bar.
• Lounge feeling: In the lounge there are two opposing U-couches, the couch on the starboard side can be retracted to a L-couch. The large table on the port side can be lowered and transforms the U-couch into a large surface.
• The standing height of 2.15 meters is unique in this class
• Many cooling options: The navigation table on the port side can be equipped with a wine cooler, a freezer or an additional fridge.
• Different layouts: The bow area can optionally be equipped with two double cabins. These can be separated by a permanently installed bulkhead or by a removable flexi-bulkhead. The portside cabin in the stern has two layout versions, one with the bed in the direction of the bow and one to the stern. Both aft cabins are large and illuminated by ample of natural light.
• Variety: The large room on the portside can be build in three different layouts - whether bunk bed cabin, walk-in storage space or wellness bathroom.
• Freestanding furniture: The new interior design of Hanse is characterized by subtle curves and freestanding furniture.
A sailing yacht on the cutting edge of technology
• Length over all: 17.20 m
• Total sail area (including jib and reacher): 272 m²
• Gennaker: 245 m²
• Mast length: 25,85 m
• Rig: 3 spreader mast, 25,85 m
• Engine: Volvo D3-110, 78 kW / 107 HP
As usual for Hanse, the new Hanse 588 can be adapted to the specific preferences of the customer. 72 possible layout variations, different keel and mast options and an endless choice of colours and materials promise maximum individuality.
The new Hanse 588 is celebrating its debut in September at the Cannes Boat Show.
March, 10th - April, 30th 2015
Cruise through the Tivat Bay starting from the beautiful marina Porto Montenegro and discover the amazing sailing performances Hanse boats have to offer. You will be amazed by the clean lines of their interior design, and by the speed Hanse yachts can reach.
The world's largest boat show is opening its doors in Düsseldorf!
Avel Yachting will be here to welcome you and show you around!!
Hall 16 stand C54
We will exhibit 3 yachts of the Contest range at BOOT Dusseldorf:
You are more than welcome visiting us at stand 16C54 (Contest 42CS and Contest 62CS) or stand 17B42 (Contest 52MC).
Hall 16 stand A38
We will exhibit:
If you want to put your new Hanse yacht to sea in time for the 2015 sailing season, then get in quickly and get dream conditions and save money.
You'll be able to take advantage of a 75% discount on selected equipment with the "Early Bird" promotions until 31.01.2015. So be an "Early Bird" and take advantage of these unique conditions!
BoatPilot is a FREE interactive electronic pilot, navigator and social network for sailors. Boat Pilot offers detailed info about yachting infrastructures such as marinas, services, fueling stations, restaurants and points of interest.
Over 50,000 sailors are already using Boat Pilot. It is available for Android users and will be on the Apple Store from the spring 2015 on.
Avel Yachting will be in Dusseldorf to represent the Boat Pilot app, and discuss about advertising opportunities with the yachting world.
After a brilliant 2013, we are welcoming in the new year with yet another new innovation from Greifswald. Following the successful Hanse 575, the Hanse product range is being expanded consistently at the top with the new Hanse 675.
The Hanse 675 has a length of 20.95 m, a water line length of 18.70 m and a width of 5.90 m. Two keel versions are available: Standard T-keel with 3.00 m and a short keel with 2.60 m.
Many details have been adopted from the successful Hanse 575 model – so we are certain that the latest Hanse will be a resounding success! The deck is flat with a sporty, elegant and harmonious look. A large number of portholes, windows and skylights provide ample light and air below deck and underline the loft-like interior.
The new Hanse 675 is also designed to combine extremely good sailing characteristics with lots of space below deck. The dinghy garage you will remember from the Hanse 575 has been adopted in the new model too and makes using a dinghy child's play. The deck is extremely easy to use and is designed to enable the yacht to be sailed even with just a small crew. This is made possible by the self-tacking jib and the winches on the helms position, which can be used to operate all halyards and sheets.
The Hanse 675 will be taking the place of the successful Hanse 630e in the coming year, which is the most successful yacht in the 60 - 70 foot class to date with over 60 boats sold. The new Hanse 675 has a 30% larger interior volume compared with the 630e and offers a whole host of exciting new features.
The first boat is due to be completed in late summer 2015!
The price ex yard yard excl. VAT is 899,000,-- Euro